Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Layan

Layan, according to babynames.com, means soft and gentle. That's exactly how I describe this beautiful baby. She almost never cried when we did her photo shoot. I think it was my fault that she did. I kinda jinxed it when I noticed her being quiet and telling it to Mommy Hana. =)


Layan is only a month old but as you can see in these photos she looks tall for her age. And she really is. Thanks to the good genes of Daddy Tariq and Mommy Hana.




 Sleeping like a baby... (literally)


And then I jinxed it. Oops...


Daddy Tariq had to comfort her...


Aunt Mai entitled this "The Thinker". I wonder what she's thinking. Hmmm...


Congratulations Daddy Tariq and Mommy Hana! Layan will surely grow up to be a beautiful and loving daughter. =)



2 comments:

imran khan December 15, 2021 at 9:35 AM  

Excellent article. I'm sure the post will be good, and I'm astonished you wrote it, man! Excellent work, and please keep it up! I couldn't agree more, and I've saved this to Pocket as well! Keep it up, dude.

Anonymous,  August 23, 2023 at 2:11 PM  

Recruitment agencies collaborate with government policies aimed at protecting migrant workers.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP