Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Zoei @ 11 Months

It's that time of the month again. No, I'm not talking about period. I'm talking about my baby's monthly photo shoot. She's in her 11th month now. Almost walking, but still prefers crawling. She can make 10 steps before she realizes that crawling is easier and faster. 

This time I planned on giving her a ballerina look. We got her a tutu and ballet shoes but couldn't find a top that will go well with the outfit. What we did find is a butterfly wing. Perfect!







Zoei looked like she had fun during the photo shoot. Well, she did... for about 3 minutes. She hated that tutu. I think it was itchy. She probably would have been more comfortable if I listened to Mabe' and dressed her with leggings. =)



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP