Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Amazing Valeria!

No, she's not a magician. But she is amazing! 

Valeria Baigacheva is an artistic performer based here in Dubai, UAE. She does what I call "acrobatic stuff". You know, the kind of stuff you see in the circus. And I love watching circus. Who doesn't? That's why I got excited when I got a  call from her to do a photo shoot of her new act. 

It's not the first time I've seen her perform. Last year, I did a photo shoot of her doing an acrobatic duo act, juggling and unicycling.


This time, she did a solo aerial act. It's like having my own private circus show. How awesome is that?! =)














I love her costume here. It reminds me of Mary Poppins, one of my favorite films when I was a kid. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!





What's more amazing is that she makes her own costumes! You can find more about her here. And if you ever decide to hire her for your next event, don't forget to tell her you got her details from me. ;-)


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP