Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dade Turns 1

You know you're a dad if most parties you're invited to are kids' birthday parties. 


Yesterday, my inaanak(godson), Dade, celebrated his 1st birthday party at McDonalds Jumeirah. Everyone had fun. There were games both for kids and adults. I brought out the kid in me and joined in one of the games. My butt hurt(for bursting a balloon) after the game but it's all worth it. My team won! Wohoo! 

The birthday boy...


With daddy Ryan...



With daddy Ryan and mommy Grace...




With ninang Sarge...




Red velvet cake by Sugarbox...


Party hats...



Balloon arrangement by Hazel Tionghoy-Beso...


Prizes...





Guests...






Sleepy Yesha...



with daddy Bobby and mommy Ditas...


My baby Zoei having fun playing a balloon...



My lovely wife, Mabe' and my baby...


Family photo...


Even the adults took part in the kids game...


Mommy Grace joining in...


A McDonalds birthday party's not complete without a mascot. So here's the birthday boy, Dade, with dad, mom and Hamburglar.


With lolo, mommy and daddy...


HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY DADE!


And here's Zoei by the end of the party... =D




0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP