Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 10, 2010

A Visit from Magnus Ren

Yesterday Renan, his wife Charms and baby Magnus Ren paid us a visit. Renan, my wife and I went to the same school in elementary and high school. Yes, I've known my wife that long. =)

What a small world, right? From Philippines we ended working here in UAE.

Anyway, we had lunch and later decided to do a photo shoot for Mags (short for Magnus). As soon as I was done setting up my mini studio, Mags fell asleep. Zoei wasn't, so I took her photo instead. Hahaha. I'll be posting them on another blog. 

Finally after an hour, Mags woke up. We had him sit at Zoei's Bumbo chair... 









And then he had enough of the Bumbo... Do I see a drama actor in the making?


So we had him lay on his tummy...



Then some family portraits...







I tried to take a photo of Zoei and Mags together but both of them were already in bad moods. It was like a contest of who can cry the loudest. Zoei's sleepy and Mags was hungry. So kalas.

Thank you for the visit Renan, Charms and Mags (and yaya Grace)! And thank you for the "Eid Mubarak" Cadbury chocolates. =)


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP