Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Vanity Hurts

I know a lot of women who choose to wear high heels to match their dresses but then complain how their feet hurt after awhile. Why wear something that you know will eventually give you pain? I know high heels make you sexy. But it isn't sexy anymore when your face is in agony.

Well, this post is not about high heels. It's about enhancing beauty... fat reduction, hair removal, facial rejuvenation, pouting the lips... that kind of stuff. Dermalase Clinic is a newly opened clinic in Jumeirah Beach road which offers these kinds of services... and a lot more. 

If you hate needles, you may wanna pass reading this post. =)

They offer painless laser treatments for some of their services, like hair removal and facial rejuvenation...




But for their other services... well, just have a look...






Immediately, you can see the result... pouting lips.


This is a laser treatment which I think is burning the face. Because the tubes you see beside the laser beam are blowing out cold air. But, don't quote me on that. I wasn't listening to the doctor when she was explaining what that treatment was... not because I don't want to, but because I was concentrating on getting the good angles. =)



Look at how tiny and precise those laser beams are!


Well, if you want to achieve that flawless body you've always dreamt of and have the extra moola (and I mean, lot's of it) to spend, I suggest you pay Dermalase Clinic a visit. Everyone deserves to be beautiful.  *^_^*



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP