Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Concrete Pipe

Across the street of our new house in Jubilation is a sewer concrete pipe. I thought it would be a nice prop to use for a pictorial. So when some of Mabe's relatives visited us during Christmas day I grabbed my camera, pocket wizards and flash and started shooting.

Juancho and Rachelle
Monet

Raynor and Belen
Biboy and Sheila
During our 2 weeks vacation, my younger brother, sister and nephew would pay us a visit. On one of those visits I decided to have a little fun shoot. It wasn't easy being a model and photographer at the same time. =)

My brother, Remil and my sister, May.


Even Zoei, in her funny hairdo, joined in.

Mother and son, May and RA.
I wish I brought a second flash and an umbrella. I could have taken a cool family portrait inside that concrete pipe. Well, I just hope it's still there when we come back in 2 years. =)



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP