Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Birthday Preps

Last month we (Mabe', Zoei, Aiza and I) flew back to Philippines for a short vacation. I wouldn't call it vacation, though. 'Coz everyday we had to go somewhere. My idea of vacation is just to layback, relax and basically do nothing except eat and sleep. The only time that we were able to relax was when we all got sick and had to stay home for 3 days.

Our schedule was fully booked from the moment we got there until the day we left. We picked up Zoei's and Mabe's dresses, met with the organizer at Portofino Clubhouse (where my Zoei had her birthday celebration) and the organizer at Palms Country Club (where my mother-in-law, Elinor, celebrated her birthday), attended cousin Jacq's wedding, attended Ehds' (my sister's fiance') 'pamamanhikan', hosted Zoei and Elinor's birthday celebrations and had a house blessing. On top of these, I was creating an AVP for Zoei which took me three days to finish. I also did a pictorial for Mama Elinor and an on-site AVP (with the help of my brother, Remil) to show on her birthday.

Well enough of that... for now. I'm here to show you what we were busy with the night before Zoei's second 1st birthday celebration. We were lucky to have Mama Elinor, Melody and Roselle, who all helped us prepare the give-aways and prizes. 

The crew. Melody, Elinor, Roselle and Mabe'.
The goody bags which Melody graciously picked-up from the supplier.
They were filled with candies and snacks.
Customized boxes made out of acetate paper. 


Big thanks to Melody for picking up the bags and Roselle for buying the prizes. And also for staying up late helping us create the boxes and arrange all the give-aways with Mama Elinor. Like Dora would always say.... "We couldn't have done it without you. Thanks for helping!"




0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP