Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Gift Opening

Wow! It's been a month now since my last post. I had been busy with a lot of stuff since Zoei's 1st birthday party. In between work there's the halloween party, which we hosted. Then Mabe', Zoei and I went to Hong Kong and stayed there for a week. Then when we got back, spent four days preparing balloon decorations for our kumareng Jenny's birthday party. 


But first thing I want to share is Zoei's gift opening. Zoei was so tired after her birthday party that she wasn't able to open her gifts. So we did the photoshoot at the comfort of our home.



Loving her new shoes...







Peeking through what's inside...


Zoei also received a lot of clothes and I'll try to do a separate photoshoot for that when I get a free time one of these days. Thank you everyone for the gifts! 


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP